What is TOEFL?
The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is a standardized academic English test primarily taken by students applying to universities in the United States. The TOEFL is also accepted as proof of English ability by some universities outside the United States.
The TOEFL iBT test is the world’s most accepted English-language test for study, work and immigration. It is preferred by more universities and institutions, so you can be confident you’ll stand out to admissions officers where it counts.
If you want to study in english program at any international university, you should prove your language proficiency which is sufficient score of 70/120 to be eligible international programs.
if you have taken the TOEFL test before and score is not enough, you should get a proper preparation form the experienced. The TOEFL preparation will improve your other skills in writing, listening and prepare you for every type of writing prompt on the test, increasing your chances of getting your target score.
In this preparation you will get the helpful tips, knowledge and strategies you’ll need to compose clear and correct responses while efficiently time management allotted for each part.
Course Duration & Delivery
Each course is up to 2-6 hours over one week. The more you study, the more you get out of the course. Here’s how to get and increase your score:
- Minimum age is 16 years old and level of english is intermediate
- Google classroom,
- Live sessions: 2-4 hours per class,
- Practice/Mock Exam: You will get a mock exam and get personalized checking on your performance. It takes 3 hours of study,
- Self-study: Up to 4-8 hours over the course. You will get extra tasks to complete before and after the course.
- 1 to 24 weeks (depending on country),
45 minute lessons
- Thursday-Saturday, with afternoon classes
- 8-12 students in a class
Please book your seat if you want to get high score of TOEFL and get your future dreams.